Sunday 11th December marked the 100th Anniversary of the Official Formation of the
Cadet Unit at Christ’s College, Finchley in 1911 following its earlier creation as
a Rifle Club in 1904.
This was marked by an informal gathering at Southover on that Sunday afternoon commencing
at 2pm with tea and light refreshments. Centarians and their families and friends
were invited to attend and meet up with their former colleagues for an afternoon
There was a comprehensive display of archive material from the Stockdale Trust.